Thursday, February 17, 2011

Reasons Why I Love Residual Income

As a work at home mom, I am still a stay at home mom as well. This means I am so busy sometimes with activities for my little ones that I don't even sit down at the computer. Today was one of those days.

We went to my daughter's Valentine's Day program and it was amazing. I loved every minute of watching her dance and not really sing. We had a good day, but we were busy.

When I finally got home, I barely had time to write a couple of articles. I look at my earnings and yes I have made money today.

Examiner and Associated Content, plus my blog are my main residual income places. It is great that when I need to take a day off people are still reading my stuff. I can make $20 or more easy on a day that I don't even touch a computer. If you aren't doing residual earnings, figure out a way to put some time into it. We all deserve a day off sometimes and now I can afford to take one.

7 comments:

  1. Residuals are wonderful. I really need to replace my eHow income. I have gotten to used to having it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Residual is slow, but it is a good investment.I think of it as a savings account for my future. I have had 2 Examiners since 2009 that I let slide so I am slowing incorporating those to link into my HubPages and blogs. I am slowly getting the hang of it and building things up. I love that there is not set schedule and deadlines to meet. It is what you make of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS- I mean, slow to start. Once you get some built up and keep going, it picks up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So far I have loved my residual income, I haven't made the amounts as you but you got into the game a lot sooner than I did but I'm getting there and I can see results already, which I really love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog yesterday....love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mandy, I'm with you on the residuals. It's the best way to go!

    BTW, I'm loving your blog!

    ReplyDelete