Wednesday, January 11, 2012

'One Tree Hill' Season 8 DVD Catch Up Before New Season

If you have not had a chance to catch up on Season 8 of 'One Tree Hill,' now is the time! Season 9 starts tonight and fans of the show can't wait for it. I know I am excited and have my DVR set already!

The 'OTH' DVD is great because it does have the entire 8th season, but it also has over 2 hours of bonus features. I can't wait to see all of the bloopers from this season. Those should be the best with this group of characters. This is one of the best seasons of the show ever.

For fans of One Tree Hill, the Eighth Season will definitely be one to own! Includes all 22 episodes on 5 discs plus all-new featurettes, commentaries, deleted scenes and gag reel http://bit.ly/w2DhRu!

Do you plan to watch season 9 tonight on the CW?

I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote One Tree Hill Season Eight on DVD.


One Tree Hill - S8 'Stop!' by thewbdotcom

No comments:

Post a Comment