You may be aware of Amazon’s Associate Program but do you know how to implement it? Amazon offers several different tools to help you. You will want to test each tool on your site to see which performs best.
1. Product Banner Widget – A product banner widget is in essence a photo box of a product listing its details, price, and a buy button.
2. Text Linking – Amazon provides html for text linking that you can use for keyword linking, text ads, or deep linking.
3. Product Cloud Widget – This widget provides a “cloud” or grouping of keywords that relates to the content on your site. This ad looks similar to tag clouds.
4. Search Widget – The search widget allows you to place an Amazon search box on your site. This allows readers to search for any product on Amazon directly from your site.
5. Product Preview Widget – The product preview widget is like the product banner widget only it pops up when a user hovers their mouse over a selected keyword.
6. Deals Widget – The deal widget is a real time update ad box that rotates between lighting deals, deal of the day, and best deals.
This post is a guest post written by Bridget of Guide to Smart Shopping. Her blog is related to frugal living where she blogs about living frugally, shopping deals, freebies, and more.