Wednesday, April 11, 2012

'One Tree Hill' season 9 challenges

In season 9 of "One Tree Hill," we had to watch the characters all deal with their own problems and challenges. Brooke and Julian had to learn how to be the parents of twins. I do not have twins, but I could totally relate to them. I had to go through the challenge of being a mother on my own while my husband was deployed. Dealing with a newborn and a toddler at the same time was hard, but you realize you have strengths that you never knew you had! I loved watching them learn how to do it all and even dealing with sleepless nights.

If you love "One Tree Hill," you can get a copy of season 9 on DVD or Ultraviolet.

“I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote One Tree Hill Season Nine on DVD."

No comments:

Post a Comment