Monday, December 19, 2011

'Pretty Little Liars' Returns on January 2, 2012

'Pretty Little Liars' is about to return to ABC Family and fans can't wait for the show to be back. The winter premier will be on January 2, 2012 at 7:00 pm CST.

I am interested to hear what you think will happen next season. I honestly feel like they will keep the mystery of "A" going. I don't think that they are ready to let in on the secret, because this will make them have a new mystery that they have to add to the show. "A" is too good of a mystery to let out yet. Fans will probably get a really good clue on who it is though by the cliffhanger at the end.

I am pretty sure Dr. Sullivan is gone for good. I am betting that the envelope had something it to make the Dr. leave and never come back again.

Missed some of the nail-biting suspense from last season? Make sure to get all caught up here: http://bit.ly/tupDF8

"I have been hired by Warner Bros WBWord division to raise awareness for 'Pretty Little Liars.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment