Wednesday, December 14, 2011

'One Tree Hill' Season 8 Out on DVD!

I am a huge fan of 'One Tree Hill.' This is honestly one of my favorite shows on the CW. With season 9 about to start, I keep thinking about some of my favorite shows from season 8 of the show. On season 8 episode 15, you get a lot of great love stories. This one is called 'Valentine's Day is Over.'

My favorite story from this one is with Clay and Quinn. He sets up an amazing dinner with a surprise singer for her. Everything is perfect in this one except for as a fan of love I was expecting a proposal from him at the end. Hopefully he doesn't let us down in the final season.

In Tree Hill, NC, there is never a dull moment. Hope, heartbreak and a hurricane - all in one season! One Tree Hill's Season 8 is packed with drama and ready for pre-order (http://bit.ly/w2DhRu)!

You can even watch it on Ultraviolet on Flixster!

“I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote One Tree Hill Season Eight on DVD."

No comments:

Post a Comment