Friday, December 23, 2011

Brooke and Julian's Wedding in Season 8 of 'One Tree Hill'

When I think about great weddings from television shows, Brooke Davis and Julian Baker comes to mind. This couple was married during season 8 of 'One Tree Hill.' Brooke had always dreamed of her wedding day. She knew exactly what she wanted right down to every little detail. At times, she did not think it would work out for her, but in the end she got her dream wedding.

For me a wedding is all about the love involved. I didn't need a huge wedding like Brooke, but at the same time every girl loves to feel like a princess. For just that one day it is great for everything to revolve around you. I love the idea of having someone to do my makeup and hair making me look amazing.

One of my favorite parts of the episode 'The Other Half of Me' where they are married was their vows. Brooke and Julian wrote their own vows to each other and poured their heart out on them.

'One Tree Hill' returns to the CW on Wednesday January 11, 2012. Will you be watching?

Missed the RSVP to the wedding? Here's your special invitation with Season 8 of the One Tree Hill http://bit.ly/w2DhRu! You can catch up on season 8 online with Ultraviolet.

I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote One Tree Hill Season Eight on DVD.


One Tree Hill - 'I Love the Way You Love Me' by thewbdotcom

No comments:

Post a Comment