Saturday, August 27, 2011

Mat Kearney Young Love CD Review

Recently I was sent the Mat Kearney CD called 'Young Love' to review. I did not know anything about Mat, but was willing to give it a try.

When I put the CD in, the first song that plays is called 'Hey Mama.' This song is super catchy! I had it stuck in my head right away.

Mat has a great voice and had my 3 year old dancing by my chair while listening to him. This CD will be a great addition to my workout music.

I sat here and listened to the entire CD two times before turning it off! I could not get it added to my iPhone fast enough! It was a fun rock/pop CD that I enjoyed every single song on and can't wait to listen to again!

Note: One2One Network sent me a free copy of this album for my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment