Tuesday, March 27, 2012

'One Tree Hill' season 9: Its all coming to an end!

The final episode of "One Tree Hill" is only two weeks away. This episode is called "One Tree Hill" just like the show. This final season on DVD is going to be a must buy in my opinion.

It is hard to describe my emotions about this show ending. Yes it is just a show, but this one has been important to me for all nine season. Every time it is on that would be my thing to look forward to for the week. If I was having a bad week, I knew watching "One Tree Hill" would make me forget about the trouble and think about the show instead.

The love story between Lucas and Peyton was one of my favorites. When they left the show, I wondered how it could leave on, but they did an amazing job with the other character. They brought in Clay and Quinn and I quickly loved their story as well. I am going to miss this show!

“I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote One Tree Hill Season Nine on DVD."

No comments:

Post a Comment