Saturday, October 1, 2011

Just Wanted to Share - Best Month Ever!

I feel like I am finally figuring it all out. I just wanted to share with all of you that I just had my best month ever working from home. I am coming close to making what my husband does and it is an amazing feeling! I am pretty much dividing my time between Gather and Examiner, but I do throw a bit of Associated Content in there still. I also write for a small newspaper, but I only do 1 article a month for them. I am super excited with the success and just wanted to share! Never give up on your dreams because you can do it! I never would have thought I could make what I am writing about celebrities and television.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats. It always feels good to hear about someone who has reached their goals despite the economy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful!!! I am so glad you have been able to do this!!!! I wish I could make a living as a writer. My dream!!! One day I hope to join you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! It only gets better. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I know what you mean -- I couldn't believe it when I was matching my husband's income while working just a few hours a day (of course, it took a few years' work to get to that point.)

    Now I'm back to re-building my monthly residuals after a buyout from Demand Media.

    I wish you success!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys! Maria Ehow was my very first place I wrote and I had to deal with the buyout too even though it wasn't too much yet.

    ReplyDelete